WELCOME AND ENJOY READING!!!


Just a little bit of everything, thoughts, dreams, hopes, experiences... whatever i can think of really!
I was thinking of using this as my "travel diary"...
so friends and family (and who ever is interested) knows where abouts i am and what i'm doing...
I apologize before hand for, spelling errors and such, and for not opdating it on a regular basis, but as a sailor, my access to the Internet is depending on where in the world I am and not always existing... But i'll do it whenever i get the chance... deal? good!
thanks for understanding...
oh and by the way... i write this in English for some dark reason, maybe to practice...?
*Ninon


Friday, May 23, 2008

Sunshiny day...

I had a great day...
CPH is beautiful when the trees are green and the sun is shining...
Jubiii I have a great friend to spend a day like today with!!!
mmm fantastic to be able to go to bed tired, but happy and very pleased!
I love life...

No comments: