WELCOME AND ENJOY READING!!!


Just a little bit of everything, thoughts, dreams, hopes, experiences... whatever i can think of really!
I was thinking of using this as my "travel diary"...
so friends and family (and who ever is interested) knows where abouts i am and what i'm doing...
I apologize before hand for, spelling errors and such, and for not opdating it on a regular basis, but as a sailor, my access to the Internet is depending on where in the world I am and not always existing... But i'll do it whenever i get the chance... deal? good!
thanks for understanding...
oh and by the way... i write this in English for some dark reason, maybe to practice...?
*Ninon


Thursday, November 8, 2007

Getting Started!!

Hmm i don't really know how to get started, but eh... i'll give it a try...

A little bit about me... just to get things started...

i thought this would be so easy, but eh guess not really...

I work on a fullrigged sailing ship as a quartermaster, and honestly?
I love my job...
i work 2months, then I'm off for a month.
right now I'm at home, it's late at night and i probably should be sleeping... but eh i love the nights... the hours between midnight and the first daylight are my favorite time a day, i love being home alone at night, just goofing around... listening to the nightradio, drinking seriuos amounts of tea, drawing things that nobody will ever see, writing long letters, smoking cigarettes, thinking... speaking of tea, be right back, i'll just put the keddle on...! ah nice cup of Tetley's (a british friend of mine introduced me to Tetley's, now I'm addicted) it's now 330 in the morning... the city is so quiet, it's dark, a few candles, fresh cup of tea, alone... uh i love being alone... not all the time of course, but when ever i get home from work i really need to be just me! i usually spend a lot of time on my own, what i really like is to go for a long walk around the dity and then after some hours of walking meet up with a good friend... my mind is so much clearer, and i can better listen.... I'm not the best listener in the world, but i'm working on it. It's just that whenever people tell me something i've usually experienced something similar or heard a story about someone, and it's not because i don't want to listen, i think i just want to let people know, that whatever problem they might have, they're not alone.
Luckily i have good friends who can tell me to shut up every once in a while...
oh well it's running late and i have to get up early tomorrow to meet a good friend who finally got a chance to get out the house for a few hours without her sons, they are absolutely adorable, both of them, but it's also nice just to be with her. i invited her to lunch, to give her a break!! she really deserves it... she's such a wonderful mother and i wish that more children where like hers... but every supermom needs a break! one day when i get my own kids... shouldn't go there... before i get kids i should find somebody to have them with and quit sailing... not something that's gonna happen anytime soon i guess! 'cause as i said i love my job, and who want's to be with somebody who's away 8months a year?? yeah well for some it might seem like a brilliant plan... but eh then they're not for me anyway! not that you should be together 24/7 but still more than 4months a year prefereably (can't spell that word, sorry)
oh well my tea is almost done, i'll smoke just one more cigarette before i go to bed... tell people on Flork that i'm trying to write a blog. then go to bed!!!
hehe just looked at Flork... hehe got a message! nice!!! i'm not totally alone...
never lonely, just alone... mayor difference...
Oh well it's now 4 o'clock... nightynight and sleep tight!
uh all of a sudden it wasn't that difficult, once I got started... Many Nice...
oh well G'night!

1 comment:

The Eccentric Housewife said...

A nice beginning, I hope you continue to post when you can so I can check in and live a little vicariously through your adventures. You sound alot like me (and I don't find that very often). I used to be a wanderer myself. Now I have a beautiful daughter, another on the way, and a home and husband to tend to. I wouldn't trade them for the world, but someday...well, maybe when the children are older we can all go adventuring. Oh, and I love train rides...I took as many of them as I could while I lived in London. Take care, and may you always find a port in the storm!