WELCOME AND ENJOY READING!!!


Just a little bit of everything, thoughts, dreams, hopes, experiences... whatever i can think of really!
I was thinking of using this as my "travel diary"...
so friends and family (and who ever is interested) knows where abouts i am and what i'm doing...
I apologize before hand for, spelling errors and such, and for not opdating it on a regular basis, but as a sailor, my access to the Internet is depending on where in the world I am and not always existing... But i'll do it whenever i get the chance... deal? good!
thanks for understanding...
oh and by the way... i write this in English for some dark reason, maybe to practice...?
*Ninon


Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Gran Fu*ç%&$ Canary!!!

Bvadr... oh mymymy... I've only been here for a few days, it's not even high season... but it's absolutely horrible!!! i really don't like this place!
well anyway apart from me being in a really shitty mood right now, i'm all good! Mentally preparing for the coming crossing... makin gsure I have enough cigarettes, english tea... a friend taught me to only drink Tetley's and since there's a zillion brits coming down here, when they want a break from rainy old England, i bought it at the supermarket! not all is bad down here...
anyway actually i don't have much to say... as mentioned very early in this post, i'm in a shitty mood, so i think i'll find my bed and musicthingy and see if i can get some sleep!
Oh by the way, i was driving in the mountains today... Crazy!!! but so much fun, at least for me, i'm not so sure that my 2 passengers felt just the same... but i liked driving in the mountains (actually there's only 1, so i guess i was driving on the mountain... went to Las Palmas to do some shopping, didn't buy a thing, got semi-depressed about the sizes... waste of time i know...
well i was on my way to bed... oh and 1 last thing, i got my ticket from Surinam to Mexico city! the most outrageous itinerary! I'll be flying from Paramaribo in Surinam to Port of Spain on Trinidad, from there to Miami, Florida and then finally i'll get on a plane that lands in Mexico City... craazy! it will take me more than 14hours, see that doesn't make much sense to me...!
Now it's really time to go, i hear my bed calling!!!
laterrrr *Ninon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeg synes nu bare at du skal være glad for at du er et sted hvor vejret måske er bare en lille smugle rart. Her er det jo bare novenmber, gråt, koldt, vådt og pisse svært at stå op til kl7 om morgenen.
Hvornår sejler du?
knus sofie

Anonymous said...

hey!! hvor gik det stærk med tiden siden vi sås sidst!! sad netop og tænkte at jeg skulle ringe til dig så vi kunne ses - og så får man denne mail med link til din flotte blog ! Du er heldig - husk det - du er ude i verdenen og skal opleve alle verdens dejlige hjørner, mens vi jo er nogle fasttømrede danskere, der skal være herhjemme og knokle... jubiii!

Glæder mit til at følge med her på bloggen! god ide!!

KYS fra Cecilie