WELCOME AND ENJOY READING!!!


Just a little bit of everything, thoughts, dreams, hopes, experiences... whatever i can think of really!
I was thinking of using this as my "travel diary"...
so friends and family (and who ever is interested) knows where abouts i am and what i'm doing...
I apologize before hand for, spelling errors and such, and for not opdating it on a regular basis, but as a sailor, my access to the Internet is depending on where in the world I am and not always existing... But i'll do it whenever i get the chance... deal? good!
thanks for understanding...
oh and by the way... i write this in English for some dark reason, maybe to practice...?
*Ninon


Friday, March 28, 2008

Baltimore... where did the sun go??

Uha chilly... it's cold!!!
I'm on gangway watch, our first night here... it's freaking cold!!!
my hands are icecold so it's gonna be a short one!
I'm back in Baltimore, man it brings back a lot of memories... good ones!
i'll tell you more about it after i've put the snorkeling gear away. my night orders, apperantly the officers don't think we'll be needing that for a long time to come!!! so eh i'll just get that out of the way and then i'll be back...
I'm gonna do it.... right now!!!!


eh i don't feel like doing anything, i just want to go back to my warm bed, cuddle up with my nice duvet and my new best friend, my mexican blanket... mmmm

oh well goggles and fins here i come... i said "be gone!" (i'm working on my magic spells... still need a lot of practice though!)

*Ninon

No comments: