WELCOME AND ENJOY READING!!!


Just a little bit of everything, thoughts, dreams, hopes, experiences... whatever i can think of really!
I was thinking of using this as my "travel diary"...
so friends and family (and who ever is interested) knows where abouts i am and what i'm doing...
I apologize before hand for, spelling errors and such, and for not opdating it on a regular basis, but as a sailor, my access to the Internet is depending on where in the world I am and not always existing... But i'll do it whenever i get the chance... deal? good!
thanks for understanding...
oh and by the way... i write this in English for some dark reason, maybe to practice...?
*Ninon


Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Baltimore 30th of March

Baltimore 30st of March 2008


Well eh i actually do have internet connection, but it’s running so incredibly slow, that i can’t be bothered!!!

Another gangway watch… it’s freaking cold, I’m wearing 2 sweaters and woollen socks in the day time, but still I see people in shorts and t-shirts… Crazy!!! All pale and maybe a bit blueish, but hey according to the calendar it’s spring and since the sun is shining it must be warm…!! But they’re wrong, so, so wrong!!! It’s still freaking cold! The weather is beautiful, clear blue sky and sunshine, you need your sunglasses for sure but it’s not warm!!!
Some wise guy once said, “everybody’s talking about the weather, but nobody is doing anything about it…” clever! So eh enough about it, I can’t change it, only put on more clothes!!!

The Program for Baltimore has been very easy going, not too much for the deck crew, we’ve had a lot of time off and I managed to get my tattoo, since I’m keeping mom mystified about it, I won’t tell you what it is… but I can tell this much, it’s small, but very beautiful, it’s on my foot and it means a lot to me! I’ll see if I can upload a picture, when the connection is better…
Be right back have to wake up the next nightwatches…!!! Jubiii 20 min to go!

Well they’re both awake and the coffee is almost done, so it’ll be ready when they stumble to the crewmess in a few minutes…
We have 2 gangway watches at night, in the US… some laws and regulations we have to apply with. Usually it’s nice with some time to yourself, but it’s okay being 2, depending who the other one is of course!

Well I think I’ll stop for now, and pack up so I can go straight to bed in a few minutes when I’m done with the handover…
Good night!!! I guess it’s my turn to try to keep my head cold and my feet warm!!!

Ninon

No comments: