WELCOME AND ENJOY READING!!!


Just a little bit of everything, thoughts, dreams, hopes, experiences... whatever i can think of really!
I was thinking of using this as my "travel diary"...
so friends and family (and who ever is interested) knows where abouts i am and what i'm doing...
I apologize before hand for, spelling errors and such, and for not opdating it on a regular basis, but as a sailor, my access to the Internet is depending on where in the world I am and not always existing... But i'll do it whenever i get the chance... deal? good!
thanks for understanding...
oh and by the way... i write this in English for some dark reason, maybe to practice...?
*Ninon


Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The last night watch!

So, here i am back at the gangway, another boring watch!

it's only 23.30 so i have 3.5hours to go!
Tomorrow is our last night here, early wednesday morning, when the captain shouts all crew fore'N'aft, we let the mooring lines go and hopefully set some canvas and head home to Europe.


oh well 4 hours past by and i never got the chance to finish this...
I've been relieved at the gangway it's 3 o'oclock in the morning and want to see if my bunk has missed as much as I missed it...

next time i get online, i'll most probably be home in Denmark!!!
looking forward to go home... i kinda miss it now. I've been away for a long time, and many things has happened to me in the past 5-6months...

take care and see you back home in May...

*Ninon

1 comment:

Steen said...

...let it soon be May!