WELCOME AND ENJOY READING!!!


Just a little bit of everything, thoughts, dreams, hopes, experiences... whatever i can think of really!
I was thinking of using this as my "travel diary"...
so friends and family (and who ever is interested) knows where abouts i am and what i'm doing...
I apologize before hand for, spelling errors and such, and for not opdating it on a regular basis, but as a sailor, my access to the Internet is depending on where in the world I am and not always existing... But i'll do it whenever i get the chance... deal? good!
thanks for understanding...
oh and by the way... i write this in English for some dark reason, maybe to practice...?
*Ninon


Thursday, February 21, 2008

Americas VS Universidad de Chile

After all i did go to the football match, and boy am i glad i went!!! It was great fun, as last time... only different, the crowd wasn't as crazy, and i missed my fellow crew members! But what was better this time was this cute little kid sitting next to me... such a sweetheart! i talked with his dad for about 3sec and then almost at the end of the game because Americas (one of the home teams of Mex. City) was winning 2-1 he gave me his flag, told me i could bring it home to Denmark so that i wouldn't forget Mexico... aaaahhh so sweet!
well i won't with or without the flag i won't forget Mexico!!!
anyway i'm running out of time, and i better find my bunk, since I have to get up really early tomorrow to get the bus to Oaxaca...
take care...
Big brother you better be proud, 2 football matches in less than 2 weeks!!! it's got to be a record!

*Ninon

No comments: