WELCOME AND ENJOY READING!!!


Just a little bit of everything, thoughts, dreams, hopes, experiences... whatever i can think of really!
I was thinking of using this as my "travel diary"...
so friends and family (and who ever is interested) knows where abouts i am and what i'm doing...
I apologize before hand for, spelling errors and such, and for not opdating it on a regular basis, but as a sailor, my access to the Internet is depending on where in the world I am and not always existing... But i'll do it whenever i get the chance... deal? good!
thanks for understanding...
oh and by the way... i write this in English for some dark reason, maybe to practice...?
*Ninon


Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hmmm

.... I think i'm in love,
Maybe I'm just hungry....

.... The difference between love and the agony of waiting ....

.... it's in the water, baby....

.... Me gustas tĂș ....

.... lonely,
you don't have to be lonely,
Come and see Tahlulla you know what they say,
no one South of heaven 's gonna treat you finer,
Tahlulla had her trainning in North Carolina ....


.... Somewhere over the rainbow, once in a lullaby....


.... I stop to see a weaping willow,
crying on his pillow,
maybe he's crying for me,
and as the stars come glooming,
the night winds whisper to me ....

No comments: