WELCOME AND ENJOY READING!!!


Just a little bit of everything, thoughts, dreams, hopes, experiences... whatever i can think of really!
I was thinking of using this as my "travel diary"...
so friends and family (and who ever is interested) knows where abouts i am and what i'm doing...
I apologize before hand for, spelling errors and such, and for not opdating it on a regular basis, but as a sailor, my access to the Internet is depending on where in the world I am and not always existing... But i'll do it whenever i get the chance... deal? good!
thanks for understanding...
oh and by the way... i write this in English for some dark reason, maybe to practice...?
*Ninon


Thursday, February 21, 2008

Back In Mexico City

well here I am again... was supposed to tell you all about my incredible day at the Pyramids, but eh you what? I never went... i went to bed last night, thinking, I can't be bothered to go tomorrow, i don't wanna do anything!!!
So i stayed here, chatted with a few people i met last night, they all had big plans for the day... It took me about 3 hours just to get ready to leave the hostel, by then it was around 14 o'clock and i still felt like doing nothing. so without any regrets I only walked around the neighbourhood for about an hour, then i went to the Cathedral, lit candles for my brother, he had been on my mind all day, so i lit candles for him, and the virgin of Guadalupe... I'm not sure why, but i found myself crying i front of the picture of the virgen of Guadalupe.... so i stood there for while, not thinking at all, just being... seing my brothers pretty face, wishing he was just a little bit closer so i could've touched him... hugged him!!! I left the Cathedral went back to the hostel, bought some cold beers and sat on the roof terrasse looking at a fragment of the city's skyline... just being! read for a few hours, and now i feel all revived, back to life again... did a little bit of laundry... So i'm proud to say that i did absolutely nothing today... but stil it was a good day!

tomorrow i go to Oaxaca... there's also some pyramids there, so if i'm up for it i'll have a look at those... i just wasn't in the mood for anything today!
oh i gotta go...
have another football match to go to... if i can be bothered, i'm still not sure,, I'm longing for some company, but i'm not sure another football game is what i'm looking really!!!
oh well time will show... if my jeans are dry then maybe, if not i'll just hang out here for a little bit more... But i have to make up my mind soon, they're leaving in about 5mins... gotta go
laterrrr *Ninon

No comments: