WELCOME AND ENJOY READING!!!


Just a little bit of everything, thoughts, dreams, hopes, experiences... whatever i can think of really!
I was thinking of using this as my "travel diary"...
so friends and family (and who ever is interested) knows where abouts i am and what i'm doing...
I apologize before hand for, spelling errors and such, and for not opdating it on a regular basis, but as a sailor, my access to the Internet is depending on where in the world I am and not always existing... But i'll do it whenever i get the chance... deal? good!
thanks for understanding...
oh and by the way... i write this in English for some dark reason, maybe to practice...?
*Ninon


Saturday, February 16, 2008

Puerto Vallarta

Well now i'm on my way... i went with the guys to Sayulita a nice little village about an hour away from here, had a great time just hanging out and enjoying myself. reading Orhan Pamuk's "Snow" it's great but i think reading it in the sun on the beach in Mexico, makes it a bit difficult to imagine how life is in a snowy winter, isolated village in Turkey... anyway it will keep me company on the 5hours bus ride later on today.
I left the guys in Sayulita yesterday, and I'm heading towards Guadalajara and from there on to Guanojato, it's supposed to be this amazing city in the mountains, unesco world heritage since 1988, i'm not surte exactly what that has to say, Paramaribo was also on that list, and that was nothing spectacular... but anyway, it's been recommended to me by several, so i'll check it out. And it's only a 6hour detour to Mexico city, where i have to go to get to Oaxaca...
so as it looks right now i'll go via Guadalajara to Guanojato to Oaxaca via Mexico city and end up in Puerto Escondido in about a week from now. There i'll spend some days and then back to Mexico City 2 or 3 days before i fly via LA and Washington DC to ST. Shithole Maarten to start working again!!! a lot of moving around, and I'll end up spending many hours in mexican busses, luckily they're great, super, high standard... so it's not that bad!
anyway it's time to go, got to find the bus station and a bus towards Guadalajara... that shouldn't be too difficult! I just had a nice lunch, an ice cold beer so I'm ready for the busride...

I'll be posting more as soon as i get somewhere thats on my list for the next two weeks!!!

keep your heads high and your feet on the ground!

*Ninon

No comments: