WELCOME AND ENJOY READING!!!


Just a little bit of everything, thoughts, dreams, hopes, experiences... whatever i can think of really!
I was thinking of using this as my "travel diary"...
so friends and family (and who ever is interested) knows where abouts i am and what i'm doing...
I apologize before hand for, spelling errors and such, and for not opdating it on a regular basis, but as a sailor, my access to the Internet is depending on where in the world I am and not always existing... But i'll do it whenever i get the chance... deal? good!
thanks for understanding...
oh and by the way... i write this in English for some dark reason, maybe to practice...?
*Ninon


Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Mexico City

Well finally we arrived in Mexico...

Life is sweeet! food is great and if it hadn´t been for the fact that i bought new shoes in Miami i would love to walk around for days just looking, sucking in the life, the sounds, smells, light... of this place!
I decided to go with the guys, I´m not totally ready to be on my own yet, so tomorrow we´ll head for Guadalajara and from there towards a little pueblo where they have a friend with a house on the beach... 100% relaxation they want to go surfing and i want to read books...
well anyway there´s soooo much to say, but i don´t now where to begin really and i´m running out of time...

so eh take care and keep your feet warm!
*Ninon

No comments: