WELCOME AND ENJOY READING!!!


Just a little bit of everything, thoughts, dreams, hopes, experiences... whatever i can think of really!
I was thinking of using this as my "travel diary"...
so friends and family (and who ever is interested) knows where abouts i am and what i'm doing...
I apologize before hand for, spelling errors and such, and for not opdating it on a regular basis, but as a sailor, my access to the Internet is depending on where in the world I am and not always existing... But i'll do it whenever i get the chance... deal? good!
thanks for understanding...
oh and by the way... i write this in English for some dark reason, maybe to practice...?
*Ninon


Friday, February 1, 2008

Paramaribo, Surinam

Well here I am again...
I wrote quite a lot since last time i uploaded the last time, but now i'm off the ship, so my computer is on the ship... I'll upload it later. sorry about that!

Anyway as mentioned i'm off now, sitting in a internet place in Paramaribo, Surinam. enjoy being off, i got off the ship yesterday and slept about 12hours, so now i'm ready for whatever may come.
After a lot of hassle i finally got a ticket out of here, I'll be flying on the 4th early in the morning via Trinidad and Miami to Mexico city!
I'm doing great can hardly wait to get to Mexico, it's nice here but i feel like i'm in transit, so leaving will be nice.
I don't have too much to say right now, just wanted to let y'all now that i'm still alive and kicking. Looking forward to my adventures in Mexico...

It's a pity I'm not able to upload what i've written the last few weeks... it's quite a lot! but eh as already mentioned that will come later.
anyway keep your head cool and your feet warm
*Ninon

oh and by the way, if anybody knows a way to avoid being eaten by Mosquitos i'll love to hear about it, i'm being eaten alive and i guess it will continue for another month or so... It's driving me absolutely crazy, yesterday i got at least 30 bites on my legs only... Grrr

No comments: